So, I guess I won't be going to warped tour after all. I don't have a ride there. And neither of my parents is willing to drive 80 minutes there and back to take me and another 80 minutes to pick me up. So, I'll be missing TAI for like the billionth time in a row. This makes me sad.
In other news, I'm flying to Ft Lauderdale on Tuesday. I'm excited! you know why? There's going to be a ton of hot cuban-american guys!!!Actually, that's not really the reason why. Although the thought of being surrounded by tons of cuban-american guys does sound exciting, the real reason I'm excited is because I finally get to get out of the area. 'Cause I always feel like I'm in the same place. Even when I'm at school, I'm only 30 minutes away from home...
Anyway, I'll tell you how it all goes later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how did I miss these posts!!! Anyway, sorry I'm late, but WOW have fun with those cuban-american guys!! hahahaha, that sounds like fun and I totally know what you mean about leaving. HAVE FUN!!
I'm sorry about the concert, that sucks. This year we should go into LA (with my car) and go to concerts. Please!!!
Post a Comment